Instyler Phone Numbers and Emails

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Instyler Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Product delivery”
  • “Item never delivered”
  • “Did not receive credit for my return”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “RETURN LABLE,/OLD TO BE RECYCLED”
  • “Product returned over 3 weeks ago not processed”
  • “Product return”

Request for Information Question:

• “Status of my order.”
  • “Need to know something about the product”
  • “About my order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I bought I brush not long ago and is not working”
  • “Broken piece”
  • “My iron no working good”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel order”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I haven't received the refund of my item i returned”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “A charge”
  • “I got charged twice”
  • “Can you use the flat iron on African-American Cs and do you have us payment plan”

Website/ Application Question:

• “The reason I'm calling is that I bought an INS Tyler Max over two years ago and I use it all the time, but today when I started messing with the instyler, one of the hair brushes removed from his site and I want to know if they could sell those separ”
  • “A problem with my order in the website”

Other Question:

• “Wanted to order the larger barrel wet to dry styler”
  • “I have got default product”
  • “Servicio”

About

Instyler Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.instyler.com/pages/terms-of-service
Instyler Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.instyler.com/pages/privacy-policy
Instyler FAQ
Please visit Instyler's' FAQ page for a list of Company's Frequently Asked Questions. The User's credit card will be charged upon placement of The Customer's order. Upon completion of checkout, The Client will receive an order confirmation number followed by an email confirming that The Client's order has been received. www.instyler.com will send The User of company services another email to notify The Customer once The User's order ships. When The User of Website place an order, that information will be filled in automatically to The Customer's default addresses. Additionally, all The Client's previous purchases will be saved and viewable in one place. Because Instyler's' system is designed to process orders very quickly, Instyler unfortunately cannot make any changes or cancel an order after it has been placed. Instyler accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Prices for all of Instyler's' items are listed in Instyler Dollars, whether The customer is logging in from the Website Canada, or any other country.
To read more: https://www.instyler.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
Top Instyler Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care

Top Instyler Products

Rotating Iron, Max Rotating Iron, Is1001 Rotating Iron

Instyler Pros and Cons

Pros: Way it made my hair style, Took frizz out, How it softens my hair, I have never rereived item so i cant say, Ease of using

Cons: No actual contact number available and bad customer service, Suspicious dealing on website and with customer service, Returning a defective product that replaced a defective product, Lack of customer service, I do not have my product

Related Companies

Instyler Australia

Summary

InStyler is a rotating hot iron. The secret to the InStyler iron lies in its rotating heated polishing cylinder, along with four rows of precision-aligned bristles. With the InStyler rotating hot iron, the first set of bristles gently sort and separate hair strands. Then the rotating heated polishing cylinder gently glides over hair, smoothly polishing, straightening, and styling each strand. Because of the InStyler rotating hot iron's patented design, hair won't get smashed and baked by the super-intense heat of a flat iron, because the InStyler rotating hot iron's gentle heat in conjunction with the rotating motion of the polishing cylinder literally polishes hair strands individually so it doesn't need extreme heat to get amazing results. For customer service, go to www.getInStyler.com/customerservice.html.

Instyler reviews and complaints

1.8
Abes Of Maine
26 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Instyler? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup