Do not buy this product! I've had the Instyler for a little over a month and it's already broken. This is not a quality product. My fiancé bought it for me at Brookstone as a Christmas gift, and Instyler will not replace it because he doesn't have the receipt anymore, even though I kept the box and the paperwork that came with it.

If you want a quality hair product that straightens and curls, I would suggest going to the Sephora website (www.sephora.com) and buy a GHD Styler. It straightens, it curls, and it automatically adjusts the temperature to meet your hair's needs. My hair stylist recommended it to me.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I've had the Instyler for a little over a month and it's already broken. This is not a quality product. My fiancé bought it for me at Brookstone as a Christmas gift, and Instyler will not replace it because he doesn't have the receipt anymore, even though I kept the box and the paperwork that came with it.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

I've been using this s***** product for almost a year now.My hair went from shiny and healthy to completely fried and sooo many split dry ends.

I have relaxed hair that's still frizzy and super curly, & this product completely killed my hair. I'm afraid I have to chop off all my hair to get rid of the bad ends, & it really sucks too cause I'm trying my best to grow my hair :(.

Any suggestions on how to get my hair healthy again?Or any better irons?

South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States #227595

I've used an instyler for over a year and my hair is in amazing shape.Whenever I go to get a trim my stylist always compliments my hair.

Maybe you got a defective one.Sorry for your experience but it doesn't mean it's true for all of them.

if your boyfriend payed with a debit or credit card

brookstone can look up the transaction that way.

then they can exchange it.

I know from experience

#119693

I appreciate all the comments about the Instyler.It did make me think twice about buying one.

The only complaint I have is the unbelievable amount of people that wrote reviews and do not know how to spell.Maybe spending money on grammar classes instead of hair products would be a wiser decision for many of you.

I agree with you Lisa it fried my hair and I had just gotten a haircut and it is poorly made and talk about noisy it sounds like a battery operated drill with a low battery.it is a piece of ***!

and if you have carpletunle you can't keep even presure on the grip what a rip off.

I baught mine from the Instyler Store on line so I am not sure that they will take it back or refund my money I baught three two for gifts.which I will not give they are not worth the box they were shipped in.

I am the type of person that takes pride in my hair, use the best shampoos, styling tools, etc...., so of course when I saw the infomercial for the Instyler, and saw how amazing the models hair turned out from using the instyler, I just had to go out and buy it.I bought it followed the directions on how to use it, etc....

but only to dissapointed with the end results of my hair. My hair looked frizzy fried, just horiable. Needless to say, I took that crappy Instyler back to the store I bought it from....

The sales lady said to me when I returned it, that she has had a lot of people return their instyler because it just wasn't doing anything for their hair and that basically it was just ***.I will from now and always be TRUE TO MY CHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!