1.5
Ease of Use

I made a previous complaint but to no avail.I have put comments on their web site Pages social media nothing.

InStyler charged me an additional $6 for an upgrade that I did not request and when the product came it said congratulations you have received a free upgrade I talked to several Representatives who could not explain this charge for this upgrade the $6 was added to each payment period I had to return the first InStyler because it melted and would catch my hair period I also got burned I will attach pictures because it burned the protective mat that I had laid I toilet seat cover which was burned also through the protective mat. This is a hazard !!! The second InStyler by the way this is the newer version the purple one was worse than the first one the end melted off the side melted off the ring at the base of it where the barrel turns melted off. When I called them they said the warranty only covered the first one and not the replacement which was worse than the first one.

They are unscrupulous in their dealings with the public beware. This says my photos are too large. Sorry. It is appalling that this product deteriorates and is hazardous and they do NOTHING.

BTW the original InStyler the silver one lasted several years without this melting issue.

If you are going to use the Instyler get that one not the new one that falls apart and melts within weeks of purchase period and is hazardous because of the Heat.More people need to report issues with this company

Review about: Instyler Rotating Iron.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments