While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up.All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and didnt cause a fire.
I ordered a new one, because i really love it, but it then occurred to me that it could have blown up while in use. I have been trying to contact customer service for their assurance that this was a ome time instance, but all they're interested in is if i have a warranty. They are ridiculous! Heres a picture.
They have yet to contact me about this.I really dont know if i should just try another product instead of dealing with a bunch of idiots that could have been sued and just dont get that!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Way it made my hair style
What I disliked
- That it blew up
- I do not have my product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Rotating Iron
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."