New York, New York
2K views 1 comment
2.0

While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up.All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and didnt cause a fire.

I ordered a new one, because i really love it, but it then occurred to me that it could have blown up while in use. I have been trying to contact customer service for their assurance that this was a ome time instance, but all they're interested in is if i have a warranty. They are ridiculous! Heres a picture.

They have yet to contact me about this.I really dont know if i should just try another product instead of dealing with a bunch of idiots that could have been sued and just dont get that!

Review about: Instyler Rotating Iron.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Way it made my hair style.

I didn't like: That it blew up, I do not have my product.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

i also ordered hair instyler but it didn't work well. i have even asked them for replacement but their service is very very poor as nobody responds on complaint number... it is my request to all other people to think atleast 10 times before placing an order for this product..

Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more