Instyler - It blew up!

34 of 328 Instyler reviews

While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up.All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and didnt cause a fire.

I ordered a new one, because i really love it, but it then occurred to me that it could have blown up while in use. I have been trying to contact customer service for their assurance that this was a ome time instance, but all they're interested in is if i have a warranty. They are ridiculous! Heres a picture.

They have yet to contact me about this.I really dont know if i should just try another product instead of dealing with a bunch of idiots that could have been sued and just dont get that!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Way it made my hair style
  • What I disliked
    • That it blew up
    • I do not have my product

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Rotating Iron
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #610849

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Instyler? Submit review ›
Helpful? 15 Yes 15 2 No 2
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
34 of 328 Instyler reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

May 04, 2015 #979712

i also ordered hair instyler but it didn't work well. i have even asked them for replacement but their service is very very poor as nobody responds on complaint number... it is my request to all other people to think atleast 10 times before placing an order for this product..

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Instyler. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Instyler.
Filing a new complaint about
×