2K views
2.0

While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up.All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and didnt cause a fire.

I ordered a new one, because i really love it, but it then occurred to me that it could have blown up while in use. I have been trying to contact customer service for their assurance that this was a ome time instance, but all they're interested in is if i have a warranty. They are ridiculous! Heres a picture.

They have yet to contact me about this.I really dont know if i should just try another product instead of dealing with a bunch of idiots that could have been sued and just dont get that!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of instyler rotating iron from Instyler and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Instyler to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that it blew up and i do not have my product. Author liked the most way it made my hair style. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Instyler for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

i also ordered hair instyler but it didn't work well. i have even asked them for replacement but their service is very very poor as nobody responds on complaint number... it is my request to all other people to think atleast 10 times before placing an order for this product..