DONT ORDER THE INSTYLER!!! Half-rate product, POOR Management!!!

I ordered the instyler trial. Was unhappy because my units were cutting out as I was using it. I called to cancel at the end of the trial and spoke with a very helpful agent who said she would send out a dvd and super shine kit, which might help it work better and she would extend my trail for 14 days.

I never received the dvd or shine kit, I called on Nov. 3 to cancel. I spoke with a very kind gentleman who stated it sounded like my units were defective. He would send me out the dvd and shine kit and if I would send back the 2 defective units, he would send out 2 new units with a new 30 day trial. He also stated that he would delay payments until the new trial was over and *** one payment so there would only be 2 payments due.

I sent back the units, was shipped 2 new units. I noticed that I had a charge from instyler for $66.63. I called today to find out what the problem was and am very disappointed with the service I received.

First of all, CHRIS (the one that runs the california customer support center, supposedly) was quite rude and basically accused me of lying about the new trail period. I asked to speak with his manager. He stated he was the one in charge and no one else. The only thing I could do was write to corporate.

I will do this, but just wanted to let everyone know how poor the customer service is for a half rate product.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

:upset

I bought the rotating hot iron without fully understanding its 14 trials.

From now, I paid about $7o. And they told me to I have to pay $70 more. This is crazy, such a scam. How do we know in 14 days trials this curling iron would work properly?

I'm so pissed. They don't care about customers, only money.

Im not going to pay for $70.

I STRONGLY DONT RECOMMEND TO BUY THIS PRODUCT, SUCH A FRAUD.