I bought the Instyler.Besides being disappointed that it frizzed my hair and took longer to straighten my hair than my flat iron.Plus I burned myself.I'll stick with my flat iron.I have short hair.My niece has long hair she finds it dificult to use also.she also burns herself as well. I paid the $14.95 after 30 days instead of charging me 39.00 like they say they took $74.58 then the whole $93.00.I didn't get charged the monthy installments.Like they advertise.I don't think 1 is worth A $99.00 never mind $167.00.I don't believe the 2nd one is free.I give it 2 big thumbs down.I regret buying it.Waste of money.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

Instyler took 139.00 from my account until I stopped them by changing my account number.The company is trying to get me to pay the remaining $50.00...NO WAY THEY CAN KISS THAT $50.00 GOODBYE.

#112045

I just finished speaking with customer service of InStyler.They refused to provide a refund.

It burned my hair and my fingers.

It is a TOTAL FRAUD!!This company is a FRAUD!!!

Instyler - Hair Product Review from Napa, California Instyler "I used this *** hair product and it ripped out a huge piece of my hair. Also I tried using it on my mom and it wrapped around it and..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more