When I bought the product from InStyler from a company called Hispanic Logistics in Chatsworth, CA, the salesman told me that any problem I had with the product I could send it back and receive a full refund for the 3 products I bought (at a cost of $200.)

The only thing he mentioned was that if sent back, I had to pay to ship them back. I had no problem with that.

Well, I send them back because I did not think the were strong enough for my hair and pay $23 to ship them back.

This company gave me my refund back minus $45 they took for the initial S&H when the salesman said it was free for buying all 3 units!

They say it's policy to retain $45 for S&H when a product is sent back, but however, they don't tell you that up front!! BEWARE! Don't buy products from this company. They're a bunch of crooks!

Comments

I think the Instyler is great. It definitely worked for my hair and I absolutely love it.

I WAS SHOCKED, WHEN I RCVD MY InStyler AT HOME,I WAS TOLD IT IS MADE IN USA, BUT WHEN I RCVD IT WAS MAS IN CHINA, THEY CHEAT TO CUSTOMER. SOO SAD.

I am currently in the process of returning my instyler, When i recieved it in the mail after about 20 days of waiting, I immediatly tried it on my hair and was sooo disappointed, It made my hair so frizzy so I called and asked for a authorization number to return it and the woman on the phone took it way too personal and tried several times to talk me out of it, they are crooks, They signed me up for several things I had to cancel...I am VERY disatisfied with the whole experience

#205777

i bought mine from QVC. They have excellent policy for returns.

I love the instyler and have purchased 2 more as gifts and one more for myself as back up.

Check QVC, right now, they also have free shipping. 10-30-2010

hey im thinking about getting the Instyler but the only thing they have is the buy one get one free, but if u read carefully it says that there is a 39.99 monthly payment for three months afterwards..soooo sounds to me like a rip off..did others have to pay that monthly fee after paying the initial 15 dollars?

I REALLY H8T THE INSTYLER PIECE IF *****

They ripped me off too. Also I mailed the 2 I bought back to them, I got them back today with a torn letter from them in a box with my box in it, that said they will not accept the stylers back because I did not follow their "Arbitration Agreement".

There was no arbitration agreement, nor was there a packing slip in the box giving me a cost break-down. I was told they were $14.99/each but I was charged that plus $38.99 X3, which I was not told of. My credit card was charged almost $170.00. I called them and they are being sent back tomorrow and I will not be paying the postage again.

If they with hold the P&H from the first shipment, I will be looking for a good lawyer.

We are not going to even talk about the other *** they have sent me and signed me up for that I have started to cancel. They Suck!!!!

RETARD....this product is horrible it makes the worst sound ever takes 20 minutes to heat up you burn your fingers and who knows it might even blow up on me. your a *** go curl your *** hairs with it :grin you can buy ours from us

Im very happy with the instyler it works very good on my hair. :p

They ripped me off too. :(

:grin :p

:sigh this product is wack it sucks

its ok i guess.....

hey its me again i just talked to my friend and she said that she got an instyler on sale and she loves it! as u can see this is one great tool for ur hair! :grin

ok so i got the instyler and it was loud and smelled funney but its a great product and i suggest everyone to get an in styler. :roll

Ihavenotreceivedmyinstyleryet

I ordered my instyler on october 10th and the estimated date i will get t would be october 17. if you order it from the computer it takes a really long time cuz i got it from getinstyler.com

hey all...i have written this before, and i am repeating it again for those who missed it and are interested...

i have been wanting one of these instylers ever since i saw that guy use it on the infomercial starring Kimberly Locke, but i have heard so many negative stories about ordering things off of infomercials, that i waited to see if the HSN or QVC would have it...i waited and waiting and when i never did see it, i ordered something else...then what do you know, i saw this instyler on QVC, not an hour ago, i couldn't beleive it....oh well, i am gonna stick with the other product i ordered for now...

but those of you who still want to order this Instyler and give it a try...just do it at QVC.com...or call 1-800-345-1515...they are open 24/7...it is item number V-29180...it is $83.40, they have it where u can buy it in 4 easy payments of $20.85 and the shipping and handling is just $6.47..

and no i don't work for QVC, lol (i wish)...other wise i would give you a code to give to them so that i would get credit...lol...it is just i have read so many bad reviews from so many people over the last year or so about ordering this item from the infomercial, i thought that i would help a couple of you out who really want to order one to see how it works....

QVC is very reliable, they will get it to you quickly, like in a week... and you have 30 days to try it out and if your do not want it...you can return it so easily....just stick their label, which they provide for you all printed out on the original box and take it to a UPS office or the post office....easy...

if you have any questions for me....e-mail me at talltree10@webtv.net on the subject line...please type in INSTYLER so that i won't delete your e-mail thinking that it is junk mail...i get so much of that....now if only we knew how to get rid of spam....lol...

well, good luck.....bye.....:)