When I bought the product from InStyler from a company called Hispanic Logistics in Chatsworth, CA, the salesman told me that any problem I had with the product I could send it back and receive a full refund for the 3 products I bought (at a cost of $200.)

The only thing he mentioned was that if sent back, I had to pay to ship them back. I had no problem with that.

Well, I send them back because I did not think the were strong enough for my hair and pay $23 to ship them back.

This company gave me my refund back minus $45 they took for the initial S&H when the salesman said it was free for buying all 3 units!

They say it's policy to retain $45 for S&H when a product is sent back, but however, they don't tell you that up front!! BEWARE! Don't buy products from this company. They're a bunch of crooks!

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

I think the Instyler is great. It definitely worked for my hair and I absolutely love it.

I WAS SHOCKED, WHEN I RCVD MY InStyler AT HOME,I WAS TOLD IT IS MADE IN USA, BUT WHEN I RCVD IT WAS MAS IN CHINA, THEY CHEAT TO CUSTOMER. SOO SAD.

I am currently in the process of returning my instyler, When i recieved it in the mail after about 20 days of waiting, I immediatly tried it on my hair and was sooo disappointed, It made my hair so frizzy so I called and asked for a authorization number to return it and the woman on the phone took it way too personal and tried several times to talk me out of it, they are crooks, They signed me up for several things I had to cancel...I am VERY disatisfied with the whole experience

#205777

i bought mine from QVC.They have excellent policy for returns.

I love the instyler and have purchased 2 more as gifts and one more for myself as back up.

Check QVC, right now, they also have free shipping.10-30-2010

hey im thinking about getting the Instyler but the only thing they have is the buy one get one free, but if u read carefully it says that there is a 39.99 monthly payment for three months afterwards..soooo sounds to me like a rip off..did others have to pay that monthly fee after paying the initial 15 dollars?

I REALLY H8T THE INSTYLER PIECE IF *****

They ripped me off too.Also I mailed the 2 I bought back to them, I got them back today with a torn letter from them in a box with my box in it, that said they will not accept the stylers back because I did not follow their "Arbitration Agreement".

There was no arbitration agreement, nor was there a packing slip in the box giving me a cost break-down. I was told they were $14.99/each but I was charged that plus $38.99 X3, which I was not told of. My credit card was charged almost $170.00. I called them and they are being sent back tomorrow and I will not be paying the postage again.

If they with hold the P&H from the first shipment, I will be looking for a good lawyer.

We are not going to even talk about the other *** they have sent me and signed me up for that I have started to cancel.They Suck!!!!

RETARD....this product is horrible it makes the worst sound ever takes 20 minutes to heat up you burn your fingers and who knows it might even blow up on me. your a *** go curl your *** hairs with it :grin you can buy ours from us

Im very happy with the instyler it works very good on my hair. :p