Kodiak, Alaska

I was so excited to find the InStyler in my stocking this morning. I watched the DVD, followed the instructions, then about threw the *** thing out the window. What a DISAPPOINTING product!

I have naturally curly hair and am always on the hunt for the newest straightener - so I was excited to try the InStyler. I did not get one fluid straight lock of hair after using this - it was completely FRIZZY! For the $104 my husband spent on this product, you better believe we are taking it back. Shame on you InStyler for getting my hopes up.

My $35 WalMart straightener works a *** of a lot better than this. LADIES, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! I am soooo disappointed.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

When you purchase a product for the first

Time its trial and error.The product was made for biracial curly/wavy to difficult to handle hair.

If you have straight hair I don't see the point in using it. Also I notice it works best when the hair is dry and you don't take large strands of hair at one time. Perhaps target recieved some defective items. It is best to get it either from Walmart or directly from the instyler company.

There is a difference when you have an original.

It is buy one get one free.

It works well on my hair.Then again I don't mind experimenting.

When you purchase a product for the first

If you have straight hair I don't see the point in using it. Also I notice it works best when the hair is dry and you don't take large strands of hair at one time. Perhaps target rwcieved some defective items. It is best to get it either from Walmart or directly from the imstyler company.

There is a difference when you have an original.

It is buy one get one free.

It works well on my hair.Them again I don't mind experimenting.

:) Ive seen alot of negative feedback on the instyler.And i just want to say, mine doesnt shut off on itself.

I have limp,wavy, frizzy ringlet ended hair. (many years of dying). I have combo hair. For an irish female.

I recieved the instyler as a xmas gift. And i personally love it. It gets my hair to one consistancy . My hair comes to lower middle back length.

I can do tons of styles. Fast and easy with pretty much one hand. I dont mind, its loud. I never have to use above low setting.

For my hair its hot enough.

I understand that for alot of others, It doesnt work.But dont count it out till u try it yourself.

:cry I got mines for christmas and was so excited, I have indian hair, and the hair just keeps sliding off the brush, so i thought i was using to little of a piece, i used a bigger clump of hair and my hair came out frizzy, i watched tons of how to videos on u-tube and it still do not work how it is supposed to for me!!!

I have both naturally curly and wavy hair.It is also thick.

I absoutely love the Instyler.

My hair has never been straight until I started using the instyler.It is as straight as can be and it's even shiny.

#181975

I am African American and tried it on my hair, read my last comment please.

#181974

:sigh I just got the instyler last week for my birthday and the first time I tried to use it, it took a few tries before I was able to get my hair straight, then it started shutting off while I was in the middle of doing my hair and then started making a noise like there is something electrically wrong with it.I am going to take the instyler back to Target and get something else cheaper that I know will work.

I am very disappointed, because I have been wanting this product since I saw the infomercial a few years ago.

I am like the other girl that said she has naturally curly hair and is always looking for something to straighten her hair with.Next time I think I will check consumer reports before I or my husband makes a purchase like this.

#131900

Good Luck~

Good Luck~

:( I bought this for my daughter who has very curly hair.On the very first time on useing it it keeps shutting off her hair is a little longer than shoulder length and haven't even got half done before it started to mess up, at first the barrel slowed then shuts off.

Its horrible she's so upset and I'm very disappointed save ur money!!!I'm going to try and get mine back.