I impulsivly ordered the instyler. I called trying to cancel my order but was told that they could not cancel till the following monday. I called on Monday to cancel the order and was told it had already shipped.

I received the product and tried to refuse delivery but my credit card was charged anyway. I tried to return the product through instyler they would not return the because it was 2 days past the 30 day period. The product has never been used and I have been stuck paying for something I don't want.

I have been trying to get them to honor an agreement they made to settle for 2 payments instead of 3 and they won't. Instead they have sent me to a collection agency that harrasses me. I have continued to try to resolve the issue with instyler but have had no luck unless I just want to pay them more money for a product that is defintely a scam.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

i love the instyler...jk i hate it

Instyler - Hair Product Review from Napa, California Instyler "I used this *** hair product and it ripped out a huge piece of my hair. Also I tried using it on my mom and it wrapped around it and..." Read more Instyler should be sued !! Instyler "I got an instyler for Christmas and was eager to use it . My Cuzin was visiting and asked if she could use it After she used it and..." Read more Your Dollar Store With More, Toronto, Ontario  Canada Ripped Me Off And Scammed Me! Your Dollar Store With More "4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 Thursday, July 6, 2017 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE AND CAMELION BATTERY via email: info@camelionbattery.com regarding:..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more