Armonk, New York

I ordered this product which advertised for $119.00.If you purchased it for $119.00, they said that they would send you a free one.

I received the two InStylers & my friend & I can't even get it to work. It is sitting in our closets. Now I continue to be charged for these things. I just got off the phone with customer service & I am being charged $207.00 for this product.

They also said I ordered a chip to be put in it to heat it faster. They charged me for a trial ($14.99) of a product that I bought. They continue to send me hair products even though I have told them to stop sending them. I see new charges on my credit card statement every month.

BEWARE of the website. They told me I approved items that I did not!!!

They are also charging exorbitant shipping charges on items that I didn't order.The product looks great on the website, but this is the worst scam I have ever dealt with!!!I am reporting them to the BBB.

Review about: Instyler Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

YOU might want to put a stop, or cancel your credit card b-4 they can run it up on you !!

The toothpaste company couldn't be stopped from charging the credit card as long as it went thru, so canceling it was the only way to stop them, as a kind person (from the card company) HINTED TO when we had this problem !

Good Luck !!