Don't walk from this company.....run!!! The ad is totally misleading. You will pay about &170.00....charged to your card for a hair styler that is a piece of junk. You have been warned !!

I ordered an Instyler hair curler for a friend advertised on a Spanish tv program. I ordered the InStyler curled with my debit card for $14.95 and it was delivered a week later. While checking activity on my debit card, I saw that InStyler charged me another $59.00.

I called the company and was informed I was on a payment plan. The customer service man said I had agreed to the terms when I ordered the item.

To continue the conversation was futile. I see by the number of complaints

written by other customers, they were tricked by the same deceptive ad.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments

Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more BEWARE BRADFORD WHITE!!!!!!! Don't waste your money or time. Bradford White "I have a 6 year old Bradford White Hydrojet water heater that has given me nothing but trouble since the first 90 days it was installed. The first issue is..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more