I bought one of the original instylers when they first came out.Loved it and even kept the free 2nd one for my RV.

For years they worked just fine. My cousin was visiting and loved it also so I gave her my 2nd one. Well, after years of service, mine finally gave up - heating unit went out. I want another one, but they have gotten too expensive and with so many models, I don't know which one to pick.

I do think they are over priced no matter how you look at it. I never burnt my hair (hair is long) nor did my hair ever get caught in it. I was a hair coloring model and my hair is in good condition and the instyler didn't damage it at all. From what I am seeing, it's not so much the original that is a problem, but rather the newer models.

Glad I read them before getting another unit.

Now I am not so sure I will purchase another.As to ordering them, I've seen them in beauty supply stores, so you could just go to the store and buy one, no need to mail order and pay for shipping.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with took frizz out and stated that there is a room for improvement of no body left to hair after smoothing it. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of instyler rotating iron. Instyler needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned instyler rotating iron in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Instyler.

Had an Experience with Instyler?

Comments